Sunday, November 25, 2007

Steve Martin Going For Pink Panther 2?!


Steve Martin has been in the movie business for what seems like a zillion years and I'm sure because of his longevity he has gathered some wisdom. But for Steve to take on a sequel to 'Pink Panther' after only 4 people viewed it seems less than wise.


Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan and get his humor, but I'm just not so sure of this next project for him.

Oh yes, you probably didn't know that I've loved him since his King Tuttin' ways on SNL. That's when I was first introduced to his "wild and crazy" antics.

Photo and Source

For your viewing pleasure here Steve Martin is King Tuttin' it;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great luaghs, thanks for sharing the clip.
Steve Martin is one of my fav Comedians too!

LayDdee said...

I know - isn't he great?!!! I thought he was funny in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - and The Jerk is my all time fav.

Google