Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Heidi Montag Reads The Bible




Heidi Montag obviously needs to do some damage control if she wants to have a shot in the music industry. So, now she's resorted to claiming that her life on "The Hills" is just a character she plays. How convenient.

Heidi also wants everyone to know that she can read and one of her daily routines is to read from the Bible. This is what the brainy blond had to say,

“I like to read a couple books at once. I was reading the Princess Diana book. I’m reading a book about Chicago and the mob. Right now I’m also reading the Bible, beginning to end. I’m very religious. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”


You mean the Bible has made her the cream of the crop on the F List, linked her up with an outstanding fellow (Spencer Brat - I mean Pratt) and made her the princess of tabloid jokes - whoops, news?? WOW - amazing really!! Good for her. She's so inspiring to those who want to make it in the business.

Source

Photo

4 comments:

Taylor Blue said...

wow...she is so dumb....

LayDdee said...

What? Heidi a dumb blond? I thought Diana's book was a tough read.lol

Brian said...

She is sexy and hmmmm

LayDdee said...

Interesting...and what is the meaning of "hmmmm?"

Google