Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hottest Man In Hollywood Poll Results







These are the poll results for The Hottest Man in Hollywood and for the first time ever their was a three way tie. These were your nominees: Brad Pitt, Will Smith, David Beckham, Jamie Foxx, George Clooney, and Common.

Drum roll please....and this is The Hottest Man in Hollywood according to LayDdee's readers, the one and only Brad Pitt. This is how it played out;

Brad Pitt 23%
David Beckham 19%
George Clooney 19%
Common 19%
Will Smith 14%
and no love for Jamie Foxx 4%

I feel bad for Jamie - he's attractive to me because of his humor and great talent.
He's easy on the eyes too!! See Jamie, at least you're getting some love from me.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Will Smith only 14%? That's nuts. I could really care less about the rest of them, though Common's kind of cute.

LayDdee said...

I agree with you about Common. He's my pick.

Google