Monday, November 19, 2007

Beyonce' Received International Artist Award




Beyonce' was honored last night with the International Artist Award. Before receiving the award that only five other artists had gotten, she went a little country on us.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I am not a country fan. However, last night Jennifer Nettles and Sugarland started to sing "Irreplaceable", and I actually liked it. That was before Beyonce' came out and joined them in the middle of the song. The way they performed it made it sound as if it was supposed to originally be country - it was that good. Did I mention that I don't even like country?

Photo

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was one of the sweetest performances i've seen in awhile!

LayDdee said...

Really - sweetest? Was it the fiddle or mandolin that made it so sweet? You know I'm just playing with you.

Google