Thursday, November 29, 2007

No Nude Scenes Or 'Oceans' For Brad Pitt


Brad Pitt had said that as far as nude scenes go - he's over it!!! I can hear the sighs and moans all across the world, but really we haven't seen him do a lot of nudity in movies and his reason for this decision is quite respectable.

Brad says,

“I don’t want to be embarrassed when my kids get old enough to see my films. I can’t see any more nude scenes [in my career].”

OK - we'll give him that and I have to say this makes him even more attractive and yummy.

But, the handsome manly man said that he's also through with the 'Ocean's' movies. This is where I lose it.
“There’s no more,” he said of the “Ocean’s” movies with pals George Clooney and Matt Damon. “I think we need to put away childish things.”“We’ll find something else,” he added. “I just don’t think there’s anywhere to go with that particular story.”


Put away childish things??? I like their childish things - (as I'm on the floor yelling and screaming, pounding on the floor with my fists) and as for the part where he says that he doesn't think there's anywhere to go with this story - I'll write the fricken script myself if I have to. And you know I'll put myself right in the middle of all of them. I want more 'Oceans'!!!

Photo

Source

No comments:

Google