Friday, November 30, 2007

Julia Roberts Is My New Hero!!!


Julia Roberts has made it very clear that she's had it with the paparazzi and them staking out her children outside their school. Now, this is one woman that I would never want to make mad. Julia may not be strong enough to kick my *bleep* but I bet she could verbally tear me apart!!!

And that is exactly what Julia did to the paparazzi recently when she caught them outside the school where her kids attend. After chasing the photogs down this is what she told Access Hollywood;

"I just told him a school is not a place for a grown man to be crawling around trying to take pictures."

She added: "If you want to take a picture of a person, then go to an adult place. Go to the coffee shop, go to the grocery store, go to the restaurant. Don't stake out someone's children's church, school or playground environment."


I LOVE IT!!! It's like Julia was channeling "Erin Brokevich" tearing the paps a new one. You go girl. Never mess with a woman's child!!!

Photo

Source

No comments:

Google