Monday, November 26, 2007

Oprah's 'The Great Debators' With Denzel and Forest





Oprah has produced what I believe will be a masterpiece on film, called 'The Great Debators' starring Denzel Washington and Forest Whitaker. This movie cannot miss with these two heavyweights leading the cast.

Just seeing the trailer gave me goosebumps and touched me so. I know that this film will inspire and encourage so many people. LayDdee's Eyes will definitely be watching when it comes out on Christmas Day.

Photos and Source

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard about this. I wish I had seen this. I want to know more about the movie and the real story. I hope it's not as fictionalized though as American Gangster was. Both Denzel and Forest were in the Bible Experience which I was listening to right before I saw Denzel in American Gangster. It was an interesting switch. I definitely loved listening to the bible and having such wonderful talent do it was great. I love everything Denzel's in but I don't know about him directing...hm....

LayDdee said...

Hey Daisy, I look forward to seeing this just because of the message and courage that seems to be portrayed in the movie.

Anonymous said...

Hello LayDdee,

Looks like yet another history-making movie by Denzel Washington and Forrest Whitaker. Can't wait to see this "legendary," award-winning movie.

Manchild

LayDdee said...

Hello Manchild,

I feel the same exact way about this movie. I think some Oscar nominees are in this flick and that includes the young people.

Google