Friday, November 30, 2007

Kid Rock Needs His Own Reality Show




Kid Rock made an appearance on 'Run's House' in last night's episode and I have to say that Kid was very entertaining and funny. I really like the Rock and think that he should have his own reality show.

He got my attention after the whole Pam Anderson - Tommy Lee brawl, when he was a guest on Larry King Live. I know I've picked on Kid Rock before and said he was probably the popular guy in the trailer park growing up, but there's no denying that he has a certain charisma - the cat's cool!!!

I particularly liked the way he reached out to Run's son who showed an interest in rock music. Kid ends up taking him to a music store to look for a guitar. He also talks about his own son and choices he's made in light of his kid.

I think it would be a wise move for Kid Rock to have his own show - hey, Snoop Dogg has one coming out so it just seems right. If you didn't see the episode here's a little bit of Kid hangin' out with the fam.

Photos and Source


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo down with that..
soooo many people would watch just for curiousity, and wahlaaa, alot more people would appreciate what his fans do,
JUST AS YOU HAVE.
Good luck keeping him in one place long enough, though!!

LayDdee said...

I know - he's a nomad. It was clear last night on Run's house who the real star was. Kid stole the show, really. :)

TooBIG said...

it would never happen, I have lived behind Kid Rock Bob for 7 years before he moved to Clarkston Michigan and he is a very private person and very protective of his family and son. I don't think he would let them in his life 24-7,

LayDdee said...

toobig - thanks for the info. It must have been cool living close to him. I knew that he's so into his son and family so, that just makes sense. Thanks again.

Google