Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jerry Seinfeld's "Bee Movie" A Surprise Hit



Jerry Seinfeld makes me laugh just hearing him talk and of course his comedy series (Seinfeld) has made a lasting impression on the way shows are made today. Just think of The Office and so many other successful shows - they all seem to have a little vein of Seinfeldishness (like that? - came up with it myself) in them.

So, when the previews for Bee Movie first came out I didn't have much hope for it and thought Jerry had lost his mind along with his sense of humor. Apparently, I was wrong because right now it is the no. 1 movie which has made 72.2 million in two weeks time. I love Jerry and think he's unstoppable in his creativity. Seinfeld is still cool in my book even though he ripped the "King" a new one.

For more click here.

Photo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seems anything jerry touches turns to gold. i miss seinfeld!

LayDdee said...

I know - that was my fav show.

Google