Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What's With The Bachelor This Season?






The Bachelor this season bites and it's all because of Mr. "I don't know how to commit" Brad Womack - didn't pick anyone at the finale. He can't help who he falls in love with - I get that, but to leave them both blubbering, sucks!!!

The host of the show even said Brad asked for DeAnna's father to be flown in - Player!! Listening to him trying to explain why he didn't choose either girl tonight made me a little dumber or stupider - which is it? - More dumber. Anyways, I could feel the brain cells being sucked out of my head each time he tried to form a syllable. Needless to say it was painful and awkward to watch him squirm when confronted with the two ladies.

I'm not going to feel too bad for Deanna Pappas and Jenni Croft because I bet one of them if not both will be the next Bachelorette with 25 guys to choose from. Now wouldn't that be something, if they had it so both broken hearted girls were on the same show fighting over the same guy? Do you love it? My husband came up with that one. We should get paid for this.

Photo

No comments:

Google