Monday, November 12, 2007

My New Name For Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon


Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon are being spotted running around together looking all snuggly and cute, which of course has us all buzzing because for the most part, we like the match.
Now I have come up with a Brangelina type name for the two lovebirds. Tell me what you think.

The new name for the power couple, coming from LayDdee is - JaReese. You like? It humors me for some reason, I don't know I just get a kick out of it and these two. They don't seem to care much about the cameras and just look at the way they gaze at each other. That deserves a "JaReese." LOL!!!

Photo Source

3 comments:

Lynda said...

I like it much... perfect.... get it out there girl, that is a claim to fame... how you doin? I hope all is well, been busy like me... woooooooooo it is gettin crazy... take care LayDdee, you are way the best~~~

LayDdee said...

You always make me smile Lyn and thank you, I'm doing fine. Hope you received my email I sent you earlier today.

Taylor Blue said...

That's a good name...I love this pic!

Google