Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jessica Alba With 'Single White Female'


Jessica Alba is the type of girl that most females would love to look like. This mysterious girlfriend with her obviously is one of them.

It's so reminiscent of 'Single White Female' - Jessica should be forewarned. I had a friend who was attractive and someone that we both knew started dressing like her, did her hair just like hers and even moved down the street from my friend. I wish I could say that this had a happy ending but she ran off with my friends husband.

So the moral of the story is....

Photo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The moral of the story is...don't have an attractive friend?

Don't buy a house?

Don't have neighbors?

Do it to them before they do it to you! That's it!

LayDdee said...

O....K..., scary that you were able to get those morals from this post. lol :)

Google