Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Did You Watch Dancing With The Stars Finale?







Last night's finale on Dancing With the Stars has me all confused now. Mel B has been my choice from the beginning, but after last night I'm not so sure where I stand.

The freestyle dance didn't seem to flow and it didn't have the Mel B power moves like I'm used to seeing from her. You know - the "WOW" factor. I still think she's amazing and believe that Mel's by far the best technical dancer out there. She's been the most consistent, however she came into the show already knowing how to dance and pick up choreography.

Marie Osmond - I adore her but, she seemed a little desperate last night with her comments back to the judges. I do have to give her Kudos for being able to pull out those lifts at age 50 and having 35 kids. That's impressive. Wearing an outfit last night that resembled an overstuffed bee - not so impressive. (I'll get those pics out from last night, asap) Marie is an entertainer and knows how to work a crowd. She's a pro at it. Does she deserve to win on that note? I'm not so sure.

Now Helio Castroneves - Awesome!!! If we were to vote on just last night's performance, he would be the winner! I loved the race car theme and honestly, Helio has never done anything like this before and I think that's what the show is about.

So you can see my dilemma. Each one is bringing something very different to the table and it's making it difficult to choose. Who will you or did you vote for?

Photos

No comments:

Google