Saturday, November 10, 2007

Someone's Impersonating Avril Lavigne


If you've gone to the site, perezlavigne.com, one of the first things you will see and hear is a video of Avril Lavigne welcoming visitors saying that she appreciates everyone's patience as they got this thing ready and then it trails off. I thought, well that's strange. Well, MTV says a spokesperson from Avril's camp is stating that she has had nothing to do with the site.

Another thing that seemed a bit odd was when she wrote on the site, "His insults have really hurt me so please help me to kick Perez in the ass with this web site right now." I thought, that doesn't really sound like punk rocker Avril Lavigne. And isn't website one word? Either Avril does have an impersonator or she was home schooled. The grammar seemed juvenille. Hopefully for her, this cheap looking, thrown together in 20 min. site was just someone else fooling around.

2 comments:

Taylor Blue said...

You know she is so into herself that I don't think she would take the time to do that...LOL

LayDdee said...

I know - and she usually is not the desperate or needy that she would say - he hurt my feelings.

Google