Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Have To Give Mel B Props








Mel B or Scary Spice was amazing on Dancing With the Stars. She held her own on the dance floor and really was equal to her dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy (careful when pronouncing his name).

I admire Mel for her strength and discipline to be doing this show and also practicing for her upcoming Spice Girls tour. She's got to be admired for her multi-tasking skills alone.

Remember when in a previous post I pointed out her "love-hate" relationship with her partner Maksim? In the last couple episodes there seemed to be a little spark between the two. I think he may have a little something for the Spice Girl. Even though Mel's spoken for, I still saw something. Ugh huh - I did!!!

Photos

2 comments:

Taylor Blue said...

I was gonna say..I see the spark too..how can you not Maks is hot!!

LayDdee said...

And it sure helps that he has a little bit of a bad boy thing going on as well.

Google