Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Movie "Enchanted" - A Must See!!!








The movie Enchanted (opens Nov.21) is a must see for the uh humm, children. OK, I'll admit - I want to see this movie too - there I said it, Alright?!!

The movie's goal is to modernize and poke fun of all the Disney characters we grew up loving and fearing so much.

Hotty Patrick Dempsey is in it along with Susan Sarandon who plays a villain. I thought she was done with the acting gig and Hollywood was over it or over her, until I saw these awesome pictures of her. I think she's got a few more years left in her to pull out some more convincing performances.

This is what Susan had to say about the movie.

"At the beginning, I wasn't sure they knew they were poking fun at themselves, but I think they actually did. You have to hand it to Disney for making fun of some of their iconic moments, they are scattered throughout."


Enjoy these gorgeous pictures.

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This does look like a sweet movie!

LayDdee said...

I am so looking forward to seeing this. It just looks fun!!!

Google