Thursday, October 25, 2007

What's Jessica Biel So Pissed About?



I honestly don't get this girl. Every time I see a picture of Jessica Biel she has an ugly scowl on her face that could make young children cry. What the hell is her problem? She's been yelling at the paparazzi lately and threatening to hit them with her umbrella. They better be careful because I think she could really kick their @$$!!

What does she have in her life right now that warrants her being so pissy? She's got JT (Justin Timberlake) to sleep with and her career is starting to really take off (thanks to JT). Whatever it is, Jessica needs to get over herself and recognize that she could be one that ends up participating in the next edition of Celebrity Mole.

So Jessica needs to get her gym clothes wearing self to the spa for some much needed de-stressing massages, then slap some gloss on those lips and put some curls in that mousy drab hair to make herself camera ready for the paparazzi. That's right girl - Appreciate!!

HEY YOU!! - YEAH YOU!! I'm being featured on Dotspotter.com. Go check it out on the DSpot.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

We dont like Jessica Biel! We ove the Pretty Girl -KELLY HALL!!!!! She smiles and the media loves and adores her! Way to go Kel!!!!

LayDdee said...

Hey sexy_backgal, JT needs to lose her. I'm sorry but who is Kelly Hall?

Anonymous said...

isnt kelly a good friend of his? he usually comes by to see her when he comes home from his tour. i think shes fr malibu. i like her. saw her pic in some mags. she always has a smile on her face.

LayDdee said...

Oh, ok, thanks jtno1fan. I'll have to check that out. At first I thought it was the short brown haired dancer on his tour. They seem cozy outside of performing.

Anonymous said...

That brown haired gal, whats her name, Layddee? I kinda like her as compared to Biel! You're right! i saw them in a club and they seem cozy with each other.

Anonymous said...

Hi Layddee! Anything new on JT? How about that that rumored special gal named Kel?

LayDdee said...

So far nothing new on gal pal but he is on tour still. You know how he is if you're a fan - tries to stay away from the media. I will keep you posted though if anything comes up.

Anonymous said...

This gal pal, is she the same gal that JT wrote the Lovestoned song for? Im really curious abt her now. Any info yet, Layddee?

LayDdee said...

You know - I have searched high and low for kelly hall. I have to be honest - I have never heard of the girl until you first brought her to my attention. Like I said - If and when I do find her - I will definitely post it.

Anonymous said...

hi everyone! it seems that this gal has a boyfriend in seattle but still jt loves to hang with her.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if JT is going to be in American Music Awards this coming Sunday?

Anonymous said...

When your in the top 5 most beautiful women in the world and your career is taking off, theres only one thing that I think would put that scowl on her face. Paparazzi !!!. Check the net, people follow her with video cams and Nikons all day. Would you be smiling if you had to practically smash through paparazzi everywhere you went ? If you look at her pictures taken by professional photographers that have her concent she looks very happy. I understand all your points of view, just wanted yo point out the paparazzi factor.

Google