Sunday, October 21, 2007

Jake and Reese - Wouldn't It Be Nice




Althought both and have said they are "just friends" (hate that) to the press, I didn't buy it then and certainly am not buying it now, especially after looking at these pics.

In my movie something happened between the two cuties. In their real life movie Rendition Jake plays Reese's husband who is arrested as a terror suspect. I saw the promos and don't think I could handle the torture scenes. I'm a wuss that way.

Anyways, here they are at Rome's Film Festival promoting their new film looking a little awkward and playful at the same time. Can you say sexual tension?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look how he's looking at her in the last pic, he's still got feelings for her

LayDdee said...

I like these two together.

Google