Thursday, October 25, 2007

Common (Yummy) Stars In Movie With Denzel



Alright, I have to get this off my chest and just come out with the fact that I have a raging crush on rapper . It's weird for me because I'm not usually drawn to rappers, but Common really isn't all that common.

He has a unique classy style where it looks like golfing may be his favorite sport. Seriously, he carries himself like a true gentlemen and I find that very sexy.

O.K., now on to the movie he stars with gorgeous . The film is called American Gangster and it also stars rapper, T.I. and also Russell Crowe. Denzel's a naughty bad guy and Russell Crowe is the good guy trying to take him down.

I'm all for gangster movies and/or mafia - type movies so "LayDdee's Eyes" will definitely be waiting and watching for it to hit theaters Nov. 2nd.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

mmmmn, YUMMY is right on girl, he is D E L I C I O U S.... OOOO YEAH...

LayDdee said...

You go Lyn - I didn't know it was like that. Alright now!! :)

Google