Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Queen Misses Her "Girls"


Queen Latifah is a confident woman, when it comes to body image in the world of thin Hollywood celebrities. So why would she go under the knife? The Queen was suffering from back and shoulder pain and so to remedy the situation she decided to have breast reduction surgery.

According to BET, Queen Latifah said she was trying to hold up “an E or an F cup. I was pretty big. Now I’m like a DD. I wanted to be a triple. They took one D too many! So that was hard to deal with. … I missed my old look….There are people who love (plastic surgery) and want to cut and chop anything. I’m like, `Y’all are crazy!’”

An E or an F?? - That girl is mighty!! She had to have lost at least 78 lbs. from those puppies. Wow - I can't believe she misses them. I wonder if her girlfriend - I mean boyfriend misses them as well.

2 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

That is a beautiful -- and regal -- picture of Her. I guess that in spite of the burden that "Her Girls" created for Her, it's natural that She would miss them.

Her attitude about Her body is so refreshing.

LayDdee said...

It's just tongue in cheek. A little light humor does good like a medicine.

Google