Monday, October 29, 2007

Someone Needs To Tell Renee Zellwegger




I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to notice the drastic change in Renee's appearance lately and honestly it's quite disturbing.

I'm concerned that Renee Zellwegger is unable to see any reflection of herself because of how small her slits are. And can anyone tell me what she has hiding in the cheek pockets of her mouth? Who was her inspiration when she went to the hairdressers for that unfortunate short haircut - perhaps it was lesbian KD Lang.`

At any rate someone needs to tell her that the look is all wrong and there is help out there for her such as plastic surgeons and hair extensions. I'm really concerned for the once adorable actress - hope Renee gets the help she needs.

Here are a few pictures of Renee and Jerry Seinfeld promoting their new film, Bee Movie. See - Jerry's even prettier than she is.

2 comments:

I'm Stranger than Fiction said...

doing a movie-Appaloosa w/ Viggo Mortensen and Ed Harris. It's probably for the movie

LayDdee said...

And that explains the puffy face and no eyes? I really hope that her hair is for a part though. Thank you.

Google