Friday, October 26, 2007

Two of the Best!!


You all remember Heat with and , right? Probably in the top 10 of my all time favorite movies.

The powerful duo are joining forces once again in their new film, Righteous Kill. From the title I'm sure this film will be fun for the whole family - guessing it's a kid flick. Because of my keen "LayDdee Eye" (and People reported it), they are standing "outside the 78th precinct in New York," which tells me they're probably cops. I'm good right?

I'm sure whatever plot the movie might have it will probably end up being at the Kmart bin for 3.99. No, I'm just kidding - It'll be a huge hit. I love and respect these guys!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these two are still making movies?

LayDdee said...

(Gasp) - I'm sorry, didn't quite catch that.

Taylor Blue said...

I love them...I can't wait to see them together.

LayDdee said...

Anything they're in is gonna be great.

Google