Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What? - Sabrina Eliminated From DWTS??


Were you as shocked as I was last night when Sabrina Byran was eliminated from Dancing With The Stars? Where were all the Cheetah Girls Fans who should have voted her through?

I don't think she deserved to go home at all. Jane Seymour should have, even though she's had a tough go at it on the series and has gained a lot of sympathy votes, her dancing is not as entertaining and energetic as Sabrina.

Did you notice how shocked the judges were and obviously upset about the decision? Sucks!!

I also want to bring your attention to the near make out session between Sabrina and her partner during the farewell dance after the announcement. Luvas??? I don't know but this is what she had to say about him,

"I’m happy Mark and I now get to just be friends, to know each other and not have the stress of the show.”

To the faithful readers you all know how much I can't stand when celebs say they're "just friends" but something tells me she meant something much deeper than that.

To read more on the results and the co-stars reaction to last nights elimination, click here

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Way shocked, indeed... Jane or Marie should have gone... was unsettling to say the least... oh yeah, I think that there is more than friendship there too, hey, if I was her, I would have caged that one for sure... wooooo, he is fine... yummy~~~~ love this show, but, there are many things about it which make me wonder about it...how you doin' sweet one? hope all is well and that you are tearin' it up?

LayDdee said...

Are you asking if I'm doing well? If so then yes I'm doing great!! Some opportunities are on the horizon and we're prospering. Real excited!!!

How about yourself?

Google