Sunday, October 21, 2007

I Need To Give Props To Shar Jackson





If you didn't get to see the finale of finale with vs. then let me "rap" it up for you in a nutshell - Shar won!! I know some of you are devastated by that because you may have thought that Kendra's constant booty poppin' would have won it for her but that was not the case.

Shar held it down throughout the season and showed so much dedication with hard work with every rap she performed. When it came to the finale Kendra and Shar performed together and it was so evident how much Shar outshined her competitor. Her confidence, how she sold the songs and worked the stage like a pro was so entertaining to watch - I wouldn't hesitate buying a concert ticket.

I'm telling you Shar Jackson is a major MC and should make that her career. I'm so proud of how she has changed the mind of America from being known as Kevin Federline's ex to becoming MTV's Celebrity Rap Superstar.

No comments:

Google