Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Heather Mills (Paul McCartney's Ex) - Suicidal



We all know about Heather Mills and Paul McCartney's very public divorce played out for the world to see. Because of the simple fact that Paul really is America's idol, Heather has reaped the backlash of the ugly details shown in the media.

On GMTV, Heather spoke emotionally according to The Daily Mail stating that because of the publics hatred for her she has even contemplated suicide. Heather goes on to say that there is,

"a box of evidence that is going to a certain person if anything happens to me.” Later in the interview she adds, “I considered killing myself because I thought if I am dead, she [my daughter] can be safe with her father."

You know what? - I don't have a problem with Heather Mills - I mean, she's not really my favorite person. Honestly, I really find this interview interesting because it seems that this really is a desperate cry for help. The girl needs to get some serious anti-depressants (of course I mean prescription drugs) or something. I think that we're dealing with a woman who is on the edge. It's always sad, no matter who it is or how much you dislike someone to see them digress like that. Maybe Dr. Phil will see the interview and reach out to her because she needs it.

No comments:

Google