Monday, March 10, 2008

Kfed's Spending Being Questioned


Kfed (looking a hot mess) and Britney appeared in court today discussing something other than Brit's past behavior. This time Kfed's spending was in question.

Kevin Federline can afford to "take responsibility" for some of his own legal fees, an attorney for Britney Spears said in court Monday.

The pop star's lawyer, Stacy Phillips, asked Federline to contribute to his own legal bills in the former couple's ongoing custody case. Citing Federline's tip of $2,000 on a recent $365 dining tab, Phillips contended that Federline can afford to help pay "for the diligent work being done on his behalf."


I didn't study math in college or anything but, doesn't that seem so very wrong - the tab tip ratio?! I'm just wondering what the waiter/waitress did to earn that. I'm sure there was a back room involved with possible, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" dialogue going on.

photos

source


No comments:

Google