Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spencer Pratt The Next Dr. Phil? - Good God!!!


Spencer Pratt has been passing on his wisdom to very controllable Heidi Montag and has said, why stop there? Spencer thinks he needs to reach the world and expand his mentoring skills to all who are in need by heading up an advice column called 'Yo Spencer'. Yeah that's right boys and girls - Spencer got himself a job at Radar magazine and will debut his article in April. What the hell were they thinking? God, do they even really know who this idiot is?

Here's a little example of his profoundness:

The reader writes: Yo Spencer! My brother wants to join the Army, but my mom and I are terrified about him getting killed. What can I tell him to keep him from enlisting?

Spencer replies: "I have mad love for people who serve this country -- more than any other type of human being. I've considered joining up myself every day since I as 14. What's stopped me? Bullets. I'm not brave enough to get shot yet. If your brother is brave enough to get shot, it's his choice, and you should support him. The last thing he needs is to be on the battlefield thinking about how upset his family is. That kind of distraction could get him killed."


photo and source


No comments:

Google