Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mariah Carey Like Mary Poppins, She Says

Mariah Carey is just like Mary Poppins - that's what she's claiming and uh, yeah I can see it through her less than there outfits and hear it in her 'Touch My Body' song. That's so Ms. Poppins!!!

Mariah is telling Allure that in her real life she's nothing but a prude, "It's a dichotomy, I know," the singer says, but she maintains, "I'm Mary Poppins: I'm what the buttoned-up girls are supposed to be."

Then what the hell happened to the buttoned-up look? Did she trip and 'whoops' her buttons popped off? I don't even wanna touch what's happened to her hem line! Nothing wrong with showing some skin but DaMn don't go around saying you're like the ultra-conservative nanny from a children's musical when all we see is boobs and legs everywhere. I'm just sayin'...

*Enjoy these pics of Mariah showing her prudish side*

No comments:

Google