Monday, March 31, 2008

T.I. Will Be Doing Time & Giving Back


T.I. (rapper) real name Clifford Harris, has plead guilty to having unregistered machine guns (I'm sure he was just collecting them like pieces of art) and will have to face approximately one year in prison. The deal that will keep him from doing more time is that he has to speak to youth groups telling them not to go down the same path he is.

"I'm looking forward to turning this negative time in my life into a positive," Harris, 27, told reporters after the hearing. "I know I have a long road of redemption to travel."


source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sad to me, because I love T.I. I love all the work that he does. I prey that kids who think money will keep you out of trouble see that it doesn't. If they can get him they can get you. (T.I. Fan 4 Life) God Bless

Google