Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jessica Alba Looking Babe-Alicious or Not?


Jessica Alba has some stiff competition with other celebrity moms (Nicole Kidman to name one) as she showed off her baby bump at the 'Kids Choice Awards' last night. What do ya think - How is she fairing in this long empire waist green dress?

The green she said was in honor of the "slime" and personally I've seen her look better. I don't know if it was the makeup with the color of the dress but something seemed off. Still adorable, there's no denying that but - I don't know. Tell me, what did you think of her look - HoT or NoT?

photos and source

*Jessica Alba won Favorite Female Movie Star*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course Jessica is gorgeous, but I gotta agree with you, she doesn't look as Babe-Alicious as normal. I think if she had worn something that flattered her prenatal form rather than hid it would have been a good choice for the night. But don't fault her. After she delivers the package, give it six weeks and she'll be back to delish!

Google