Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Heidi's New Single - "No More"


Heidi Montag is at it again, trying to make it in the music industry and by (non)popular demand has released her second single. It's called, "No More" and that's what people were screaming after she released the first single "Higher". Obviously, she didn't quite get the message.

I heard some of it and the song's really not that bad considering Montag's voice is digitally enhanced - so basically a computer is singing it. I think what's gonna ruin it for me is if I see Heidi dorkin' out when she actually does the video.

Take a listen and tell me what you think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U SUCK U BIMBO!!! plz stop singin you are never goin to become a singer. U REALLY FO FUKIN SUCK. and wat the hell did u do to your face. do all of us a favor and stop singing!!!

Google