Thursday, March 27, 2008

Heidi Montag Fashion Line Called Heidiwood - Hmmm

Heidi Montag is going head to head with Lauren, well at least when it comes to styling clothes and Ms. Montag (Spencer's puppet) has decided that the most appropriate name for her line is, Heidiwood. Yes, kiddies Heidiwood - Oh my god...too easy!

"Lauren's line is not necessarily something I would wear," she told Us Weekly. "She's trying a high-fashion thing, but it's a little overpriced. Mine is fun and flirty for the everyday woman. Most people can't afford $200 for one dress."


I never thought I would say this, and maybe after getting it out of my mouth I may need to grab some Scope but, I agree with Heidi on this one. I mean, I haven't seen Montag's line and judging by the name I'm sure its nothing short of being a little hootchie-like. But, Lauren's style is boring and reminiscent of various circus tents that are overpriced. There, I said it!!!

What do you think of Heidi's name for her clothing line?

photo and source



No comments:

Google