Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It Must Be Said - Bindi Irwin Creeps Me Out!


I know no one wants to touch this subject but everyone sees it - Bindi Irwin is CrEePy! I liken her to the doll, 'Chucky' in those horror flicks. Ya know he's not supposed to be talking or even smart enough to pull off some of his shenanigans but he does. Well, I feel the same way about Bindi Irwin.

This girl has her own show, performs at her late fathers (Steve Irwin) zoo and handles interviews like a veteran performer. And the way she talks - Jeez!!! It's like Steve has possessed this child and I have to say its very uncomfortable watching and listening to her. And have you ever noticed her mom look at her when their both doing an appearance somewhere? She has the same freaked out look on her face like we do! I'm tellin' you - somethin' ain't right with that girl!

At a launch party for the 9-year-old’s Bindi Wear International (a clothing line that relies heavily on khaki) she told the Sydney Daily Telegraph, “Hopefully I can be President or Prime Minister.”


God help us all!!!

photo and source

No comments:

Google