Monday, March 31, 2008

Madonna - Vanity Fair Cover 2008 - She's 50 Ya'll!


Madonna looks amazing - yeah they may have air brushed it a bit but come on, she looks great at 50. I don't think I looked that good at 20! Anyway, we've got portions of Madonna's Z100 FM interview where she talks about Justin Yumberlake, Britney and more!

  • On performing some of her classic hits: "I'm not sure I can sing 'Holiday' or 'Like A Virgin' ever again. I just can't – unless somebody paid me like $30 million or something. [Like if] some Russian guy wants me to come to the wedding he's going to have to a 17-year-old, you know it."
  • On Britney's Blackout: "I actually love Britney Spears's new album ... I usually work out to her record. I do a combination of pilates and dance aerobics."
  • On what her chances would be on American Idol: "I went to a lot of auditions for musical theater and conventional mainstream things – and I always got cut immediately. So I'm pretty sure the same thing would happen to me."

To see what Madonna had to say about Justin Timberlake, just read more

  • On giving JT a booster shot: "First of all, I've seen enough butt ... The reason I gave him a B-12 [shot] is because we only had a certain amount of days in the studio and I didn't want him to use that as a lame-ass excuse not to come to work. Okay? It's got nothing to do with butt. I promise you. Listen, I don't need to give him a shot to see his butt. Duh."
photo and source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she doesn't look 50 to me, she looks 30, beautiful !

Google