Wednesday, March 12, 2008

David Archuleta - What Happened Last Night?


David Archuleta is by far my favorite this season on American Idol and has had breathtaking performances each time he's performed. But last night was a totally different story for our David and we want to know why!

It may have been nerves because of the big stage and the contestants had to pick a song from The Beatles. Pressure much? So...poor David forgot the lyrics to 'We Can Work It Out' and seemed to never recover. I still think he will be in the top 2 but, it just was so difficult to watch really.

Now on a good note we had someone man-up and his name is Chikezie. I have to sound like I'm introducing him because I really forgot all about him until he took the stage last night. He took on, 'She's A Woman' and DaMn - that brotha can sang!!! I was so impressed - now I know I won't forget him. Chikezie made the song his own and performed the hell out of it!!!

photos

No comments:

Google