Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nicky Hilton - "I'm Not Anorexic!!!" Uh Huh


Nicky Hilton is saying that she doesn't have an eating disorder. What's wrong with everybody? Just because her skin dangles loosely off of her tiny bones, her eyes are sunken in and ribs are poking out of her doesn't mean shes got an eating disorder dammit!

"There's no truth to any starvation, eating disorders, rumors," she told People yesterday in L.A. "I think the press has been printing a lot of pictures of me from unflattering angles. My friends see the pictures and they're like, 'Oh my god, are you OK?' And then they see me, and they're like, 'Oh... ' It's really not that interesting or true."

Let me understand this - So...what she's saying is that the unflattering angles are now when the photogs point their cameras straight on her 'non anorexic' body and her friends are considered legally blind?! That's what I get from this. How 'bout you?

Here are some photos to back her statement up...

photos and source




No comments:

Google