Thursday, March 13, 2008

David Hernandez Booted Off American Idol


David Hernandez got the boot last night on American Idol and some may wonder if it had anything to do with his racy past as an exotic dancer. David doesn't seem to think so and explains why.

“I think America is smart enough by now to know that people’s personal lives should not influence their musical career,” David said today. But that doesn’t mean he was ready to leave: “I was genuinely shocked; I really didn’t think I would be going home. I thought I’d definitely be in the bottom three, but I don’t feel like I deserved to go home.”


Yeah, David deserved to go home in my opinion...he sucked!!! And I don't care what he used to do. But that's just me. What do you think - Do you believe he was kicked off because of his gay lap dances? Let me know.

photo and source

No comments:

Google