Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008 Ya'll - We're Looking Back!!!






This being 2008 now, it's just right that we look back on some of my favorite moments here on LayDdee's Eyes On Entertainment. Let's get started shall we?!

"Paula Abdul Needs Help"
was the very first post I did back in July and I only started to write just as an outlet for me. I had no idea that it was blow up into a celebrity entertainment blog where I have AwEsOmE faithful readers!!!

"Britney...NEEDS this!"
was probably the post that SuCkEd me right into the whole celeb gossip world. This post was about the rumor of Britney performing on the VMA's. Of course we all remember how that ended up and wish Britney would've just stayed home and took care of her boys. OK well, she should have just stayed home. But really we can't look back without mentioning Ms. Hot Mess since she gave us so much material this past year.

"Brad Pitt, Angelina and Maddox In New Orleans"
- If you are one of my faithful readers then you understand how much I adore Brad Pitt and think he's amazing. My favorite subject to write about other than his hotness, has to do with celebrities giving back. And noone did it greater than Mr. Pitt himself in 2007.

"Zac and Vanessa Outlast Rumors" - Vanessa Hudgens naked photo scandal was one of the juiciest subjects played out in 2007. Would Zac and Vanessa make it through the media scrutiny? Would HSM fire Vanessa? Would this be the end of her career? All in all I think this was the best thing that ever happened to the starlet. How twisted are we that in order to become an A-lister you have to go naked?! Anyways I love Zac and Vanessa - I even enjoy High School Musical. These two have come out on top amidst all the turmoil and I believe this year is going to be a great year for both of them.

So much more I could have covered especially with all the DUI's and rehab. 2007 was the year to do both and the celebrities really outdid themselves. Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears all paved the way and it was maticulously covered throughout the year. Now if we can only get Amy Winehouse in "Rehab" - I'm scared for that girl!

What will 2008 bring for LayDdee's Eyes On Entertainment? I think it's going to be an awesome year for us here and we all know that really it's up to the celebrities and what kind of juice they bring our way. It also depends upon you - whom we love for making 2007 so much fun to bring the dish your way!!!

*Remember to tune in to my radio show tomorrow night at 8:30pm http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LayDdee1

No comments:

Google