Thursday, January 17, 2008

American Idol Season 7 - LayDdee's Favorite 'Crazy'


American Idol has just completed its first week of auditions and I've picked my favorite 'crazy' thus far (let's be honest - we know there's more to come). Her name is Alexis Cohen from Allentown, PA (A-town's gonna be pissed!) and she provided us with so much entertainment - I would have passed her through to Hollywood just for the thrill of seeing how much glitter she would sport on her face each week.


Oh, and by the way she wants to pursue "actressing". Not so sure what that is but we wish her the best! Boys and girls, if you haven't seen her yet let me introduce, Alexis Cohen -


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, there were certainly crazy and creepy people auditioning, and I have to agree with your choice!

LayDdee said...

Sometimes I think people put it on for the cameras but this girl - she's not playin'. She's straight up "crazy-house"

Google