Monday, January 14, 2008

Bjork Attacks Another Photographer (video)


Bjork ripped a photographer's shirt and was about to go ballistic on his ass. His mane is Glenn Jeffrey, and he takes pics for the Herald. Accompanying Bjork in New Zealand, was a man who asked the photographer to not take any pictures. Here's how it all went down in Glenn's own words,

"I took a couple of pictures and I got about three or four frames of her ... and as I turned and walked away she came up behind me, grabbed the back of my black skivvy (sweatshirt) and tore it down the back," he said. "As she did this she fell over, she fell to the ground. At no stage did I touch her or speak with her."


There are no plans to file charges even though this isn't the first time Bjork has attacked a photographer. Here's a video clip of the '96 incident.

source

photo


No comments:

Google