Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Amy (Beehive Back) Winehouse Going To Rehab




Amy Winehouse is on her way to rehab (Edward House private rehabilitation clinic) according to TMZ. Now,...I never thought I would say this but I think I like that beehive better than the blonde - I actually missed it. She looks great here!!!

These pix are of Amy with her Dad going for a ride this morning (hopefully to the rehab center) soon after the video surfaced of the singer smoking crack.

I ain’t got the time
And if my daddy thinks im fine
He’s tried to make me go to rehab
I wont go, go, go.


I'm glad things have changed and that she's now listening to her Pappy. Amy's takin her skinny self to get some much needed help! Our prayers are with ya' girl!!!

photos

source

UPDATE: Now we're learning that Amy is NOT in rehab according to People. "Amy is not in rehab," the rep says. "She was seeing a doctor who she regularly sees as part of her ongoing treatment. It was a regular appointment which she attends all the time. She has not checked in overnight."

For more click here.

No comments:

Google