Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jillian Grace Pregnant and David Spade Baby Daddy?


Jillian Grace (playmate) is pregnant and is claiming that David Spade is the baby daddy. They went out for a one hot minute in '07 and David had this to say about her announcement,

“I had a brief relationship with Jillian Grace. If it is true that I am the father of her child, then I will accept responsibility.”


Hmmmmm, interesting. Well, at least he's willing to step up and be the man in the situation (Eddie Murphy).

photo and source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's pretty but I dont think I recognize her. Where might I have seen her before? David Spade!?!? How the hell did he get with her? I realize that women like a good sense of humor but come on!

LayDdee said...

Yeah, but if you're funny - that really gets to us. Humor is sexy.

Anonymous said...

It's called money. If David Spade was a "funny" wage earning telemarketer, she would not be having his baby. Forget it.

LayDdee said...

wow - you really set me straight.

Google