Thursday, January 10, 2008

Katie Holmes and Creepy Tom At Premiere







Katie Holmes and Creepy Tom attended her movie premiere looking once again absolutely stunning!!! Doesn't she look good? - I love the dress! CT on the other hand looks like he's trying way too hard.

'Mad Money' is the name of her new flick and it actually seems good. It looks humorous and it was refreshing seeing Katie goof it up a little bit. If you haven't seen the trailer, I've provided it for your viewing pleasure. Check it out.

photos and source


2 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

LadyDdee, I love the new look of Your blog! Very hot!

So Tom is back to being creepy again?

LayDdee said...

Hey Eastcoast!!! :) I'm so HaPpY you stopped by. I'm wrapping my arms around your neck. Yay!!! Obviously I missed you and I need to get over and visit with your blog. Been very busy!!!

Thanks for liking the new look - although I may be changing it again. We'll see.

Yes Tom is back to being creepy because he....well, it's real a long story but he ruined it when he was taken off the "creepy". Trust me. But doesn't Katie look amazing?

Google