Thursday, January 24, 2008

Burt Reynolds - Cheater!!!


Burt Reynolds is a cheater and he admits it!!! According to our link buddy over at SizzUp.com Burt fessed up about cheating during a drinking contest with Russell Crowe.

It was during the filming of Mystery, Alaska in 1999. This is what the 71 year old had to say about it,

He told Maxim: “I could drink pretty good, but I used to cheat. Like when I filmed “Mystery, Alaska” with the Aussie.

“One night I said to the girl behind the bar ‘Here’s $100. Give me a vodka and tonic with a lime, but after that, alternate with water and lime.’”

He added: “On the 10th round Russell grabbed the glass and took a swallow. Thank God it was the vodka. He said, ‘You’re alright, mate.’”

Bert's rare in that cheats never admit to it - he's taking the first steps to getting help. We applaud you Mr. Reynolds. ;)

source

No comments:

Google