Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Clay Aiken In Monty Python's Spamalot - What???


Clay Aiken will be on Broadway and is taken on the role of Sir Robin in Monty Python's Spamalot!......I'll let this image sink in 'cuz you're gonna need it - it took me a few minutes.

OK, so was Cher not available for the part? Actually he looks like an effeminate version of the kid in the '85 movie, 'Mask' (click here). There I said it!!!

According to PageSix this is what the American Idol runner up had to say about the play,

"I thought Monty Python was a person until three months ago," he’s had a big change of heart since beginning rehearsals. "The first time I saw it I thought it was the stupidest thing I'd ever seen in my entire life," he said. "My tour drummer is the Spamalot drummer, and [he] said you've got to see it again."


photo and source

No comments:

Google