Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mischa Barton Calls Into Ryan Seacrests Show!!!



Mischa Barton has taken her pups to the park for a (photo-op) walk and even went to church after being arrested for DUI. According to PageSix, she's calling into Ryan Seacrests' morning show, speaking out since being pulled over by the cops.

This is what Mischa had to say, "

"I was pulled over and obviously, I'm 100 percent responsible for my actions in this case," she told Ryan. "I'm really disappointed in myself. I'm not perfect and I don't intend to do anything this stupid again..."

She continued: "It was the end of the night and I wanted to get my car home... I hadn't been driving; I didn't have a license. I grew up in New York, the land of people who don't have to drive... It's been the toughest thing about living in L.A. for me."

photo and source

No comments:

Google