Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Britney Just Admit Yourself


Britney Spears had another public meltdown and yeah....it's time for her to bite the bullet and admit herself to that "special" place for people like her. I'm not being mean I just think that we're over it right now and she clearly proved last night how she's unable to cope!!!

I actually watched some of her 'crazy-house' actions on x17 and its being rumored that she had a fight with Sam Lufti, got out of the car, sat outside her home where she began to cry in front of the paparazzi stating, "I'm fine. I'm . . . having a nice time with my dog." Adnan was summoned later by Britney but was blocked by the bodyguards at Lufti's request.

Police cars pulled up to the house soon afterward, apparently responding to a call from Spears's security team. "Spears drove through the gates and paparazzi followed her car on foot," said LAPD Officer Mike Lopez. "By the time officers arrived, the paps were off the property, but officers handed out citations for those who were illegally parked."
Way too much drama - even for Britney!

photo and source

No comments:

Google