Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Joel Madden Dishes On Baby Girl


Joel Madden is mad for his little girl and has taken to the Internet to gush on baby Harlow. It's expected to hear a new Mom brag on their infant but when the Dad does - simply sexy!!! This is what the proud rocker father had to say,

"Well I am finally home with my beautiful girlfriend and our brand new little daughter. Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born on January 11th 2008 at 3:13pm. She weighed in at 6 pounds and 7 ounces. She is 19 inches long and growing everyday already," Madden said on his blog.

Madden goes on to say that Harlow "looks so much like her mom its crazy! She eats like a little maniac and shes really sweet." He brags on by saying that the "barely ever cries.",

"I cant wait to show off some pictures, until then, THANKS!! and GOD BLESS….. Joel."


Okay - how cute is that?!!!

photo and source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is so CUTE!!! -Raven

LayDdee said...

I know - I love it when Dad's are in love with their little girls!

Google