Monday, January 28, 2008

SAG Awards: Hit and Miss Looks








SAG Awards was special this year just because of the writers strike and missing the red carpet fashions during the Golden Globes' so this made SAG's more exciting than normal - for me anyways. I have chosen male and female favorites for the evening and one "miss" look that hit the red carpet last night.

For male favorite has to go to Zac Efron. I wanted to give it to Brad Pitt but honestly his new hair color threw me off. Zac's makeup looked freshly natural and his flat iron must have been smokin' hot because our Zac looked stunning from head to toe.

My female "hit" for the night goes to Eva Longoria because the dress fit her tiny frame perfectly and the scooped back made her look sexy-chic. Eva's hair was the icing on the cake - I liked Christina Applegate's dress and she almost made it on my hit list, but her hair looked like a hot mess. Click here.

Huge "miss" for me has to go to Jane Krakowski. Two things come to mind - the Flinstones and a Hawaiian vacationer. Don't ask me why but she just looks so wrong - from the hair to the ugly shade of green against her pasty skin. Someone lied to that girl.

photos

No comments:

Google