Sunday, December 2, 2007

Celebs Birthday Today? Britney and Nelly Furtado


Britney Spears celebrates her birthday today and she was born in 1981. Also celebrating a birthday today is Nelly Furtado born in 1978. I know which birthday party I'd want to crash.

I wonder how each one will be celebrating their special day today. If I could guess, I would say that Britney is probably going to be at the clubs with her friends (paparazzi) and Nelly will probably have more of an intimate gathering with Timbaland and Justin Timberlake spittin' and spinnin' as their entertainment.

Update: Seems that I was partly right predicting how Brit's birthday would go down - the paparazzi was there but so was Paris Hilton. The frenemies were reunited - Isn't that precious? For birthday pics just click here.

No comments:

Google